What's new

Pending.. Gnr Le bk3000 premium maybe munsters Le

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Going to let 2-3 pins go
Gnr Le lots of mods inc topper pin woofer art of pinball shooter housing and shooter rod
Art of pinball action button surround
Mirror blades £9500
Bk 3000 premium lots of mods inc sparkling red armour powder coat Le sound package speaker lights
Wizard mod speaker panel overlay
Shaker motor
Stern artblades £7500
May also sell munsters Le
I will list separately next week with pics or if you know and trust me just message me saves me the bother taking pics and listening
Thanks Chris

Attachments

• 9BA90A40-058D-475D-B934-4DD7DB4B6258.jpeg
    9BA90A40-058D-475D-B934-4DD7DB4B6258.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 169
Going to let 2-3 pins go
Gnr Le lots of mods inc topper pin woofer art of pinball shooter housing and shooter rod
Mirror blades £9500
Bk 3000 premium lots of mods inc sparkling red armour powder coat Le sound package speaker lights
Shaker motor
Stern artblades £7500
I will list separately next week with pics or if you know and trust me just message me saves me the bother taking pics and listening
Thanks Chris
Going to let 2-3 pins go
Mirror blades £9500
Shaker motor
Stern artblades £7500
Thanks Chris
Hi Chris, interested to see the bk pics if your still selling 👍

Munsters Le now sold
Bk3000 premium now sold
Gnr pending
Both games got picked up in person this week by two newbie’s to me and what amazing people they where to deal with I could have talked to them all day
Boxza and pin collector both absolutely top guys and I look forward to dealing with you again soon

Just a quick message from Chris b,s newbie no2 what a great guy from start to finish honest accurate description of the machine no pressure to buy when I collected it OMG even better than described mint like new. Chris was a real pleasure to deal with very sociable makes you very welcome and a good coffee in fact I could have stayed all day. I will definitely buy from him again 👌👌👌👍👍

Back
Top Bottom