What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glass and playfield covers e.g. pinshield

Good call! - I was also looking at ordering one of those from PBB, but as you say, on back order. Do you have a link to which yoga matt you used?; looks almost identical and I'd imagine costs less !
Sorry it was an old everlast one that's been on top of the wardrobe for years. Probably from Amazon or sports direct.

It's about 4mm thick but I think a 6mm one would work fine as well.

I’ve got a few pin shields and those black or the grey yoga mats look perfect.
For a tenner I think I’ll try one out. :thumbs:

Get the Stern one (assuming it’s a Stern machine), it is really good quality and looks cool.

Phil got me two and then I got 2 from the US (I think it was Pinball Life).

Not cheap, but really happy with them.

Took 2 days to get here and 5 mins with a Stanley knife using some old playfield glass as my straight edge. Now to do the others. Same as the pinshield minus the logo. Extremely happy with it.
View attachment 150292View attachment 150293
Where did you get your hollow shaft nut drivers from, Pinball Heaven? They look longer than the ones I've looked at on Amazon.

Where did you get your hollow shaft nut drivers from, Pinball Heaven? They look longer than the ones I've looked at on Amazon.
They are the same ones.
I got the 7 piece magnetic set in 2018 off amazon and they were £44.
Just checked and now they are nearly double!!

I've joined the P̶i̶n̶S̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ Yoga club 🙂. The 'pattern' on the material makes it easy to measure and keep a straight line when you are cutting it, plus there's about a third left which might come in handy for something else.

I might pop a logo on and flog them for £20 (did I say that out loud?).

IMG_20211019_211145141.jpg

Or get an image printed on a beach towel

20210211_165710.jpg

I even sewed a magnet in to each of the top corners so they stick to the siderail at the top and it don't slide off, but now sold AIQ so likely to end up as a raffle prize at the next Swavesey get together.

Or get an image printed on a beach towel

View attachment 150683

I even sewed a magnet in to each of the top corners so they stick to the siderail at the top and it don't slide off, but now sold AIQ so likely to end up as a raffle prize at the next Swavesey get together.
Five minutes with my Cat and Thanos wouldn't be smiling anymore.

Back
Top Bottom