What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Ghostbusters

gbrandwood

Registered
Hi all, this is my first post and will hopefully lead me to my first pinball machine... ?

I'm after a Ghostbusters Pro or Premium or LE. It just needs to be in great condition. Let me know if you have something or are aware of one. Was tempted to go new but would rather not take the hit on depreciation. Been there.

I'm in Cheshire but would travel for the right machine.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Unfortunately sell and rebuy. Should have got the premium first time round. However the pro has the theme and would be good to use by an operator. Less things to go wrong. But the premium is way better. Phil had some premiums. Give him a shout he may give you a deal!

Last edited:
I think the pro is a great game for the money one of the best looking games for the base entry model.

Great machine. Complex ruleset though. Good luck with your search, it won't be cheap though...
IMG_2468.JPG

Unfortunately sell and rebuy. Should have got the premium first time round. However the pro has the theme and would be good to use as by an operator. Less things to go wrong. But the premium is way better. Phil had some premiums. Give him a shout he may give you a deal!
I'm new around here so sorry to ask if the regulars all know, but who is Phil and I'll give him a shout? Thanks

Quick game of GB. Thought my machine had just gone pop. Switched it on, pressed start, fired ball, then all lights go off then midnite madness started. Lol. Good game I had too. 92 ghost captured, PKE frenzy and facility multiball. Got my highest score but should have done way way better. Yep got to say that hit the spot!

I would say don't rule out the Pro if you can find one for a good price. I've had one for three weeks now and I love it.

Everyone is different, but I've played a lot on the digital version (Pinball Arcade) of the Premium and I don't feel like I'm missing out on much with the Pro. Admittedly you can't really compare a digital table to a real one, but you get some idea.

The magna slings on the Premium are a really cool feature, but as I only have room for one table in the house I wanted a machine with the classic solenoid sling shots. I also prefer the cabinet and backglass artwork on the Pro table.

But yeah, get whatever is right for you, you don't want to get a Pro and then regret not getting a Premium. I certainly don't though.

Pro is a great first pin, and as others have said - if you decide it's a keeper you can always upsell to a premium later.

I received my premium on Thursday guys, great service from @Darthsinex (seller) and Martin for delivery (collection Weds, delivery Thurs!).

Thanks to everyone for all of the info and leads.

Get the new stand ups posted in the GN thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom