What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Ghostbusters

by some, yes. by others, not. it didn't do anything for me.
like all games, i recommend you play it first before making your own mind up. theme alone isn't enough.
I was kind of luke warm on the pro.
But loved the premium. If it wasn't for pinflation would be very tempted.

by some, yes. by others, not. it didn't do anything for me.
like all games, i recommend you play it first before making your own mind up. theme alone isn't enough.

Yeah, tis good advice. Trying to find somewhere with one local to me to have a crack on. I've heard it's a pretty tricky game with some harsh drains, that suits me down to the ground but obviously need to play it for a good while to get a good idea

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_CUQAAOSwImRYJa00_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
STERN 2016 GHOSTBUSTERS LIMITED EDITION 319/500 Arcade Pinball Machine HUO

Would like one of these.
Be careful though, looks like there is already ghosting on the ADD A BALL and TOBINS SPIRIT GUIDE inserts.
I thought they were sending out new playfields for these?

beautiful, and if i had the cash and could justify 8k..... however I cant, so will keep looking :(

Paul, welcome down for a weekend fix of Ghostbusters.... @Replay did an afternoon trip.... Mad

@huggers I think @Spandangler was looking to move on his Fish Tales if that's a game you're after :thumbs:

Thanks man yeah I have had some communication with him over it back along. I didn't bite (no pun intended) just because there was a little wear on the playfield and I would have no chance of being able to accurately lay the decal. Fussy I know

That ghostbusters pin on eBay is already over £4.1k, I am sure it is legit, I remember @rowansalger1973 mention it previously since it is in a local pub in his neck of the woods.

He has just messaged me saying it was bought from liberty games for over £6,000 a month ago. Didn't know liberty sold new in box sterns and would it come with warranty.

Well maybe Paul on here is still looking for one, he says he will take £5,000 for it.

If I was honest I would rather buy one from Phil if this was 5k... 4.5 might sway it tho, however I would bet as it's on eBay it'll reach nearly that anyhow (if not more!!).

Shirked away from the one on eBay as it set my spidey senses tingling...

Still on the lookout for one tho if anyone is bored yet... ;)

Back
Top Bottom