What's new

Expired Ghostbusters

Expired Due to no activity
It is with regret that I have decided to move on my Stern Ghostbusters flyer. The words are too far apart and my 26 year old son is unable to read it.

I have only had it six minutes so it is like new. £5k firm or swap for a Monster Bash flyer.
Do you have pictures of the shooter lane on said flyer?

six minutes is a long time in pinball though. is it HUO or has it been taken out and rooted, or something?
also, swapping a GB flyer for a MB flyer is lunacy. the only flyer worth having is for an original Circe with the two left feet.
It is HUO but as I live in The Bronx I had a security bar fitted so nobody can jemmy it open and steal the letters or pictures.

Do you have pictures of the shooter lane on said flyer?
I took a photo but sadly it was so out of focus my wife thought I had been taking rude pictures of our neighbour's cat again and has burned my phone to teach me a lesson. :(

After spending a hard day pushing crayons, i returned home to find that my mother had sold my GB and the fire house! It was the best toy. All that slime you put through the top of the firehouse used to look great all over the carpet.
Must admit it was a pretty hard game though.
View attachment 32534
Did it have the original manual ?

Can someone help me with a valuation. I've transported myself back 7 years and dressed as a ghostbuster at the Hong Kong 7s in honour of this game. I'm going to get rat ****d and end up in the paper. What's that worth?
FB_IMG_1468344757565.jpg
FB_IMG_1468344694111.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom