What's new

Expired Ghostbusters

Expired Due to no activity

cooldan

i like pizza
sadly i'm selling my GB too so as not to be left out of the current trend.
i really like it though, seriously, i *really* like it.
that's why i'm selling it.

gdfgdfg.gif
jghjgh.gif

jkhjkhj.gif

I haven't even got one yet ...and I'm already finding it too damn hard , like why is there a gap between the flippers !?!, so annoying....

So therefore my intention to buy one is For Sale .....or even trade, if anyone is intending to buy a game soon maybe we can trade intentions.

I remember when GB was Gold Ball so I want one of them. Doh, I've got one, but its too hard too, must be a GB thing.

You silly boys. :D Tis all strange though..... the hard ones I keep going back to. :confused: MB was too easy and got bored after a couple of months.

Might as well offer my Aerosmith LE for sale, bit early but not sure I like the music anymore:p

I haven't even got one yet ...and I'm already finding it too damn hard , like why is there a gap between the flippers !?!, so annoying....

So therefore my intention to buy one is For Sale .....or even trade, if anyone is intending to buy a game soon maybe we can trade intentions.

I too regret to inform the group that it is my intention not to buy a GB. If anyone is interested in purchasing my non intention to buy a GB please let me know as I need the space that hasn't been taken up by this machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I too regret to inform the group that it is my intention not to buy a GB. If anyone is interested in purchasing my non intention to buy a GB please let me know as I need the space that hasn't been taken up by this machine.

Erm, price please!

Sadly I don't have a GB to sell. However I do have a space where one could potentially go. I am prepared to take very blurry photos of said space either as a straight sale or in exchange for other blurry photos.

Wow that's rare and doesn't come up often!!!!
Space for a pin!!!
Someone is gonna get a deal of a lifetime!!!
Sadly I don't have a GB to sell. However I do have a space where one could potentially go. I am prepared to take very blurry photos of said space either as a straight sale or in exchange for other blurry photos.

Please send blurry photo of the space that your GB may go. I'm am VERY interested.
But before sale I need to ask a 'few' questions:

- How long have you owned your blurry pic of the space ?
- can you deliver ?
- can I fit in the back of my Ford Fiesta ?
- have you got a mate to help lift it?
Etc... Etc...

Please send blurry photo of the space that your GB may go. I'm am VERY interested.
But before sale I need to ask a 'few' questions:

- How long have you owned your blurry pic of the space ?
- can you deliver ?
- can I fit in the back of my Ford Fiesta ?
- have you got a mate to help lift it?
Etc... Etc...

Sorry for the hassle but I've changed my mind. Please cancel the sale.

Sorry due to ebay timewasters my space is no longer available and appears to have been recently occupied by a vacuum cleaner and other female orientated luxuries:(

It is with regret that I have decided to move on my Stern Ghostbusters flyer. The words are too far apart and my 26 year old son is unable to read it.

I have only had it six minutes so it is like new. £5k firm or swap for a Monster Bash flyer.

After spending a hard day pushing crayons, i returned home to find that my mother had sold my GB and the fire house! It was the best toy. All that slime you put through the top of the firehouse used to look great all over the carpet.
Must admit it was a pretty hard game though.
firehouse.jpg

After spending a hard day pushing crayons, i returned home to find that my mother had sold my GB and the fire house! It was the best toy. All that slime you put through the top of the firehouse used to look great all over the carpet.
View attachment 32534

Another toy I really wanted as a kid I can still hear "it's to bleddy expensive" like so many toys I had to have but never got. The only ghostbusters toy I did have was peter

I desperately wanted a Chopper like the bright purple one on display in the bike shop literally yards from home.
I ended up with a Puch Pathfinder :sad:.

It is with regret that I have decided to move on my Stern Ghostbusters flyer. The words are too far apart and my 26 year old son is unable to read it.I have only had it six minutes so it is like new. £5k firm or swap for a Monster Bash flyer.

six minutes is a long time in pinball though. is it HUO or has it been taken out and rooted, or something?
also, swapping a GB flyer for a MB flyer is lunacy. the only flyer worth having is for an original Circe with the two left feet.

View attachment 32534
I still have mine including the box, I'm sad like that!

Back
Top Bottom