What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ghostbusters Pro

Davey D

Site Supporter
I'm thinking about moving on my GB Pro that I've had nearly 5 years now.

It is HUO and is in excellent condition as you would expect of a HUO machine. I'm the 2nd owner, as it was previously owned by a well known member on here

It has the genuine stern art blades, and shooter rod.

It has an LED Colour DMD, and shaker motor fitted, but they may, or may not be included depending on the deal

I'm only looking to trade it out at this moment in time for the following games:

JP2 pro
Stranger things pro
Deadpool Pro

photos:

WyIBuzo.jpg

FMe9PPF.jpg

Last edited:
I’m also game if your selling, I could offer my Star Trek pro and cash if your interested

Hi, I have an ac/dc pro I could trade or a game of thrones pro both in excellent condition. Or like others could pay cash.
Other pins I could consider trading but older Williams ones.

Thanks
Steve

Hi.

Can offer any combination of the below titles:

Pokerino
Buck Rogers
Fire
Strange Science
Fish Tales
Demolition Man
Corvette
Star Wars Ep1 with Revenge from Mars playfield (2 in 1 game)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Star Trek PRO
Halloween CE (brand new boxed)

Regards,
Chris

Thanks for all the offers of other machines, and offers to buy, but I really am just looking for one of the 3 listed machines. The 3 I have listed are harder to get hold of, so I'm offering up my GB as a harder to get hold of machine to try enticing someone into a trade.

I have also added 2 pics, and updated the machine description

So far the only pins that people are coming forward with is JP2. ST and DP must still be a cut above 🤣

Back
Top Bottom