What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters premium pimping

lee riley

Site Supporter
IMG_0396.JPG IMG_0391.JPG So I've Decided to pimp my ghostbusters premium and change the horrible black legs and trim for a more tasteful colour the game deserves
Went for a deep purple powder coating on the hinges, rails, lock bar and legs
Def think it makes a massive improvement over the std black

Looks great, Lee. What colour code was the purple as I've always struggled to get a deep purple in powder coat?
cheers
Greg

I don't like some of the powder coated colours I've seen ( yellow, orange, light blue etc)

I'm considering painting a load of hardware on my Fish Tales orange (coin door, legs etc) mainly because they're all f*cked and rusty at the moment. Not sure how it will look but gonna paint it myself so if it looks sh*t I can easily change it and haven't wasted much cash :D

I'm considering painting a load of hardware on my Fish Tales orange (coin door, legs etc) mainly because they're all f*cked and rusty at the moment. Not sure how it will look but gonna paint it myself so if it looks sh*t I can easily change it and haven't wasted much cash :D
Ford metallic orange is a good match (ford ST orange) :thumbs:
For a Matt finish no clear coat ,to make it pop clear coat it :)

Back
Top Bottom