What's new

Sold Ghostbusters Premium/LE Protectors/Anti-Airball/Centre Post Mod

Spadge

Registered
Hi, I recently got a GB LE but have been quite frustrated about how many straight drains the machine has. I looked for a centre post mod that didn't involve touching the playfield. I managed to get hold of a plastic that goes over the flippers and ball guides and it has an optional centre post.

Since I was ordering one, I ordered a few others to save on postage/customs.

The mods work out at £50 with shared import costs and such. I have 3, if anyone fancies one, just PM me.

I'll fit one in my GB LE in the next few days and take photos - and report on the gameplay after the centre post is fitted.

The mod is clear plastic and needs basic skills to fit

Hi, I recently got a GB LE but have been quite frustrated about how many straight drains the machine has. I looked for a centre post mod that didn't involve touching the playfield. I managed to get hold of a plastic that goes over the flippers and ball guides and it has an optional centre post.

Since I was ordering one, I ordered a few others to save on postage/customs.

The mods work out at £50 with shared import costs and such. I have 3, if anyone fancies one, just PM me.

I'll fit one in my GB LE in the next few days and take photos - and report on the gameplay after the centre post is fitted.

The mod is clear plastic and needs basic skills to fit

Hi, yes I will take one please.

Cheers,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 3 now sold pending payment, they'll be sent after the weekend.

Cheers - please note, sold at cost.

Back
Top Bottom