What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ghostbusters Premium/LE Protectors/Anti-Airball/Centre Post Mod

Spadge

Registered
Hi, I recently got a GB LE but have been quite frustrated about how many straight drains the machine has. I looked for a centre post mod that didn't involve touching the playfield. I managed to get hold of a plastic that goes over the flippers and ball guides and it has an optional centre post.

Since I was ordering one, I ordered a few others to save on postage/customs.

The mods work out at £50 with shared import costs and such. I have 3, if anyone fancies one, just PM me.

I'll fit one in my GB LE in the next few days and take photos - and report on the gameplay after the centre post is fitted.

The mod is clear plastic and needs basic skills to fit

Hi, I recently got a GB LE but have been quite frustrated about how many straight drains the machine has. I looked for a centre post mod that didn't involve touching the playfield. I managed to get hold of a plastic that goes over the flippers and ball guides and it has an optional centre post.

Since I was ordering one, I ordered a few others to save on postage/customs.

The mods work out at £50 with shared import costs and such. I have 3, if anyone fancies one, just PM me.

I'll fit one in my GB LE in the next few days and take photos - and report on the gameplay after the centre post is fitted.

The mod is clear plastic and needs basic skills to fit

Hi, yes I will take one please.

Cheers,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 3 now sold pending payment, they'll be sent after the weekend.

Cheers - please note, sold at cost.

Back
Top Bottom