What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ghostbusters airball plastic. free.

Please let me know how that goes and please take a picture to show me what you've trimmed off. :)

First revision, trimmed and tested but still the same, will take some more off and test. I have a feeling its going to need a lot off though, which will leave it a little thin, if its going to work at all.

First revision, trimmed and tested but still the same, will take some more off and test. I have a feeling its going to need a lot off though, which will leave it a little thin, if its going to work at all.
Thanks. That's what I thought, I suspect we'll just have to deal with the airballs.

Thanks. That's what I thought, I suspect we'll just have to deal with the airballs.
Airballs can be severly reduced by bending the targets forward. I also replaced the foam on my standups, I bought some 10mm x 10mm sticky back black foam off ebay and cut wedge shaped pieces to fit to the standups, the wedge shape helping to keep the top of the target leaning more forward than the bottom on impact. I still get some airballs though but nowhere near as bad as before.

IMG_4595.JPG I went to town on mine, slimer has got a big ass that needs wiggle room, it's holding up very nicely and doing a great job, thanks @Sven Normansson for doing this for us Ghost heads and @Sam C for picking up and sending to me.
One happy ghost buster :)
IMG_4597.JPG

Back
Top Bottom