What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ghostbusters airball plastic. free.

I'm sure anyone with GB will be wanting one.
Very generous offer to help out the pin community Phil.
You're a star. :thumbs:

Yes please I would love one please and happy to pay postage etc. For my wife's GB

Ok, mark2 is cut and I'll test fit that tonight. If ok then I'll cut some for collection at NLP or post at your cost. I'll hopefully leave these with Jim Askey (if that's ok with you Jim?) or Phil Palmer (Phil?) or both!
Only putting right what Stern should have, I'm sure they will eventually issue a "power pack" like they did with Transformers. These probably won't stop 100% of airballs but from initial testing those that got through were greatly reduced in power and distance!

Just to confirm the plastics will be with Jim Askey on his hacking lab stand. A good opportunity to visit him and his awesome projects! Thanks Jim for looking after these, if they all go I'll see about making some more...

Had a few games on ghostbusters airballs all over the place not just in one place like some games. Great game tho I'd have one

This works great on the Premium and LE editions of the machine but unfortunately not the PRO. :(

When fitted to the PRO the back of the Slimer bash toy sits flush with the front of the airball plastic so he can't move backwards when hit. I'm going to have a go at cutting my plastic to allow Slimer to move when hit.

Sven big thanks for this - helps hugely although one area still creates a few of them for me which is the piece of foam near the librarian scoop

Someone asked me to collect one of these from Jim, then managed to get one another way. Long story short - I have a spare if anyone wants it.

Send a PM with an address if you want it, cheers. As per advice above though - be aware it is suitable from Premium/LE only in its current form

Someone asked me to collect one of these from Jim, then managed to get one another way. Long story short - I have a spare if anyone wants it.

Send a PM with an address if you want it, cheers. As per advice above though - be aware it is suitable from Premium/LE only in its current form

Wizcat, if you still have that GB airball protector, I would be interested in it. Just sent you a PM.

Thanks kindly!
-Blake

Back
Top Bottom