What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ghostbusters £4700 firm - Maybe free delivery

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I purchased this purely for the NERG event. It's probably had about 300 plays. I just want back what I paid for it. I may be able to get it delivered free depending on where you're located.

Everyone who played it seemed to love it. Andre almost bought it. Revolving door is desperate for it.

It's still wrapped up in my house. Perfect condition. There is cardboard on the bottom to protect it and completely wrapped now. Run in.....say experienced? Just like someone's ex girlfriend. She's hungry for more. Faster and a better play?

I've STILL not played it! Could this be a first in buying and selling?

Or maybe look at a possible trade deal for a Star Trek premium.

Ghostbusters.jpg

Last edited:
Ha-ha, purchase and sale without a play. That's got to be a first !

A good machine and enjoyed it at the show Phil, thanks for bringing it along. @Onze had better get one soon......

must be the newest machine with most owners! Phil might not have got a go but plenty of folks got to have fun on it which it what it is all about

must be the newest machine with most owners! Phil might not have got a go but plenty of folks got to have fun on it which it what it is all about
At this rate, we will all have owned it before the year is out !

Back
Top Bottom