What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getaway video mode

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
anyone know what settings I need to get extra balls in getaway video mode?
Never seen one so must have something wrong . Have already checked EB % which was at 12
Cheers all

Hi, Andy,

Are you achieving 12% or more extra balls? I can see two methods which may help;
  1. Increase the target percentage well above what you're achieving at the moment. The 'proper' X-ball feature (Tunnels) may drop, but video mode and random award may increase to reach the new target.
  2. Decrease the target to a lower value, but not off altogether. I'd expect the Tunnels required would go up, but if you were reaching that routinely it'd be a challenge. With fewer going out that way, the frequency of video mode and random would increase.
Bear in mind, though, that Getaway (like many WPC games) seems to use the number of events needed for an Extra Ball to set the number required for a Special (5 times the EB value).

Back
Top Bottom