What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Getaway HS II totally refurbished £4,250

Dave the Taxman

Registered
lovely machine plays and looks really well
New decals all round including the b/box info decal
New legs, protectors and feet
New single slot door and frame with cash box and mech
New lockdown bar and cabinet side rails
GI with new LED's
New Beacon motor and gearbox assembly
New rubber kit, slingshot switches, pop skirts and play field plastic set
Inside paint job and lots more .............
Located Aylesbury HP21 9BS
Cash on pick up

Contact me on 01296 582499 or pinballstar@virginmedia.com

Attachments

• P1030103.jpg
    P1030103.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 403
  • P1030099.jpg
    P1030099.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 416
  • P1030098.jpg
    P1030098.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 384
  • P1030097.jpg
    P1030097.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 389
  • P1030095.jpg
    P1030095.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 386
  • P1030091.jpg
    P1030091.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 385
  • P1030088.jpg
    P1030088.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 385
  • P1030087.jpg
    P1030087.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 372
  • P1030105.jpg
    P1030105.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 371
  • P1030086.jpg
    P1030086.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 341
  • P1030082.jpg
    P1030082.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 398
@Dave the Taxman was the gentleman that restored my IJ.. now in @jagman hands I believe.

I would also say that Dave was the first to repaint the cabinet insides, I asked for yellow in my IJ, which was then adopted by Manny and then kind of took off from there..

Could be wrong, but in the 15yrs in the hobby Dave’s was the first I saw.

@Dave Playman - trust me.. the price is great for a restore of Daves.. this would be £7K off a company like Liberty or even Pinball Heaven!

This right here shows me that you can still get examples which make you re-assess the value of a pin.

@Dave the Taxman was the gentleman that restored my IJ.. now in @jagman hands I believe.

I would also say that Dave was the first to repaint the cabinet insides, I asked for yellow in my IJ, which was then adopted by Manny and then kind of took off from there..

@Dave Playman - trust me.. the price is great for a restore of Daves.. this would be £7K off a company like Liberty or even Pinball Heaven!
still got the IJ ,,a real work of art

You have tagged the wrong Dave 😅
I’ve already got a HSII and don’t need another😜

Far too many Dave’s around here 🤣🤣

Looks incredible! I wondered how HS2 could be worth the money, the pictures show why, so pretty!

Yes Nick I know, it was a very public mistake but it brought a few smiles. If I'm not wrong I bought that machine from your good self for £370.00 ............those were the days !!!

It gave us all a bit of a giggle simply because your restorations were already top notch back then, I imagine they're absolutely stunning now. You probably did, they were indeed the days :oops:

Whoever buys this HS2 won't be disappointed

This machine has an uncanny resemblance to my Getaway, with earthing wire, grey interior base and black supercharger. Could it be that @Dave the Taxman did two identical restos of The Getaway?!

I purchased mine from @chris b several years ago.

Yes, looking back on your past posts. It looks like I have the one you posted back in 2018. Still going strong with even more bling - Pinsound, Colour DMD, CPR Backglass + more.

Great to see one of the old crew still around.
Dave's work is great. His Theatre of Magic was amazing. He did more than one if I remember correctly.
I sold him a well played TZ and was amazed to see the 'after' results.
Was the first guy I saw polish lockdown bars and side rails to a mirror finish - pre Manny.

He will however shop you in to the inland revenue if you do not buy :)

Yes Nick I know, it was a very public mistake but it brought a few smiles. If I'm not wrong I bought that machine from your good self for £370.00 ............those were the days !!!
Hope your all good Dave not seen you in forever 🙏

Back
Top Bottom