What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Get your Pinball Sneakers here buy now!

"These sneakers are sold out in the country. I was able to get the last pair"

Or in other words Louis Vuitton only brought one pair into the country. Seriously though, if you were going to drop £3k on a pair of sneakers wouldn't you want to go to a real shop and get the full retail "experience"?

I know pinball is an expensive hobby that none of us need to do, but who the hell has £3k to spend on a pair of ruddy trainers. And ugly trainers at that. o_O

Pointless sh*te... De-values by £50 with every step you walk :rofl:

My Mrs loves looking in the high end shops in LV at the $10K handbags and $300K watches and $20K heels, so I leave her doing that while I go spend $20 in the pinball hall of fame :rofl:

Ooooh! I could be tempted, they're in my size!!!:clap::clap: Looks like they might not ship them to the UK though, so could be saved:sad::sad:

Will have to stick with by £19.99 astro turf trainers from Sports Direct.....:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom