What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garbage Pail Kids Stickers

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Anyone remember these stickers from back in the 80s. Down to the local sweet shop to buy some packs etc Great book out on amazon now with all 5 series pictured. Nice quality hard cover book. Brought back loads of memories for me as you flick through it. Hilarious and to think it was the sort of thing to get banned in schools back in the 80s!!! ha ha ha

IMG_5518.JPGIMG_5519.JPGIMG_5520.JPGIMG_5521.JPG

Bad memories, I was doing swapsies with GPK's seconds when I got hit in the head by a leather football, a Fanta yo-yo then hit me in the nuts. The final blow was a stray conker to the left knee. There I fell.

I vaguely remember the tug on my hand, the shout of "SCRAMBLE', the sky turning a multitude of colour and it raining my collection as the hordes came running.

Bad memories, I was doing swapsies with GPK's seconds when I got hit in the head by a leather football, a Fanta yo-yo then hit me in the nuts. The final blow was a stray conker to the left knee. There I fell.

I vaguely remember the tug on my hand, the shout of "SCRAMBLE', the sky turning a multitude of colour and it raining my collection as the hordes came running.
😂

Any of you remember these, found in the loft. I remember collecting them, was never a fan, but given the option kids collect anything..1987
IMG_20191117_223119375.jpg

Back
Top Bottom