What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming Cabinet

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
Does anyone have any knowledge on one of these and could help us connect it up properly?
(asking for a friend).

1638896952128.png

Are you starting from scratch or is it already partially wired up? Would suggest sticking to the jamma wiring standard for flexibility as many of the multi game boards ( pandoras box etc) will have jamma style edge connectors.

Don't know anything about it, someone has asked my brother for advice on it.

If it's using a Pandora's Box or some other multi game board that uses a JAMMA connection that wiring in a JAMMA harness is the way to go, as @kev a says. If it's an RPi or a PC then you'll want usb encoders so you can just plug in on USB. Are they asking specific questions or just a general call for help as it's hard to know what to advise without knowing more about it.

If it's using a Pandora's Box or some other multi game board that uses a JAMMA connection that wiring in a JAMMA harness is the way to go, as @kev a says. If it's an RPi or a PC then you'll want usb encoders so you can just plug in on USB. Are they asking specific questions or just a general call for help as it's hard to know what to advise without knowing more about it.
It sounds like a general call for someone local to Preston, Lancashire to sort it Chris.

Yeah, these things are definitely easier done in person :thumbs: I'm miles away mate otherwise I would have offered to have a look, hopefully someone more local can lend a hand.

Back
Top Bottom