What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Gamesroom build #3 - Name to be decided!

For cost effectiveness you could just hang some pendants or spot lights and put some rgb remote controlled lamps in, then for a price jump you could do track lighting, surface mount led panels wouldn’t be so good on sloping ceilings which I like but reliability can be an issue with them but still prefer them myself. Maybe even led strips.
Getting there though👍

Design what lights you want the run the grey power cable for it; then out in the insulation and then board up the insulation’s with the light cable runs dropping thru.

If I was you I’d go for the track lighting like I have super flexible.

d605fdd96fc9c5a1bd52cb7ccb434392.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any pointers on where these are attainable from Neil please? Means i can do a little price up and look at suitability based on whats available :)

I got mine from ledhut.co.uk maybe not the cheapest but got everything next day delivery...

I’m use wiz Wi-fi bulbs so I can do anything I like with the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I dont think i'll ever even contemplate anything like this in the winter again.
Both my previous builds were in the summer... In the winter you get challenges like Plaster talking a couple of days to dry unless you heat to 30C with a dehumidifier running, and High humidity... It just doesnt help!!! I have decorators caulk that's been there for 4 days and hasn't dried fully yet... :(

IMG_2582.jpgIMG_2584.jpgIMG_2585.jpg

So proceeding slowly. Hoping that i can get at least the back and one of the side walls mist coated tomorrow night... that'll probably take a few days to dry.....

Realistically it's just the walls to paint, get the sockets on, Fuse board mounted and cabled in... power cable run from the house and terminated... Skirtings and lights in.... and that's about it..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom