What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games you've bought more than once

jonathan

Site Supporter
I've had 3 TAFs now and I think it's probably my favourite overall game. I've also had 2 SM's but that was more because it was the only thing for sale at the time I wanted a pin!

image.jpeg

I've just started buying back the games that I missed in the last six months or so.
Fish tales, the first game I ever bought has made a return to my collection. LOTR was another game that I bought again recently, only to sell it on fairly quickly again as I still found that I couldn't get on with it. TZ has re-entered my collection again for a while. I sold my original one to make room, when I slimmed down from 14 to 8 machines a couple of years ago.

Monster Bash (for a pristine one)
South Park (missed it)
Scared Stiff (missed it, and this one is a beauty)
Space Jam (by accident, was bidding on ebay but didn't expect to win the auction .... oh well, made one nice machine out of them)

Must be part of the minority with a big fat 0 on games re-bought! I've had pangs to re-but games I've sold or thought "I wouldn't sell this if I had more space or money." but that's about it.

Sold a MB to the man five posts above a few years ago and just last night another MB was delivered by Martin .I just luv those tones.
Some people have a lounge diner or a kitchen diner-I have a pinball diner

Somehow had 3 Flintstones. Each one was slightly worse than the last one:(. Never actively sort the 2nd two out, they just happened to come along at a decent price.....
Now on my 2nd Whitewater
Had two HSIIs and 2 ID4s
Pretty sure one day I'll get another JP

Had two Addams, both cost about £1k which is nice.
Own a WH20 and won another in a raffle.

Of the ones I've owned I think I would consider getting another T2. I think it needs to be in a larger collection otherwise it can become a bit boring.

Ok, I'll bite

Bride of Pinbot x5
Judge Dredd x3
Street Fighter II x2
Spider-Man x3
Black Knight 2000 x2
Roadshow x2
Fish Tales x2
Getaway x2
Centaur x3
F14 Tomcat x2
Silverball Mania x2
Dracula x2
White Water x2
Cirqus Voltaire x2
Last action hero x2

Might of missed missed a few, but I think that's it, always fun to look back isn't it!!

TaF x 2
Cftbl x 2
Hs2 x 2
BK2000 X 2
ToM X 2
Shadow X 3
Afm X 3 ( bought the same one back again )
FH X 3
Starwars X 2
Bop X 2
SS X 2
Sttng X 2
Wh20 X 2

Probably a few more cant remember :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've owned 20 machines but so far nothing twice. Of the ones that have left I hope to own a shadow again and already miss Medusa. Too many machines that I haven't even played let alone owned so no rush to re-buy anything yet.

Here's my repetition list, I still think Steve will win as he has been collecting pinballs from when they were first invented ;)

3 x Apollo 13
2 X Attack from Mars
3 x Black Knight 2000
2 x Black Rose
5 x Creature from the Black Lagoon
2 x Circus Voltaire
3 x Congo
2 x Corvette
2 x dirty Harry
4 x Demolition Man
7 x Flintstones
2 x Frankenstein