What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games Room Gathering - Sat 21st March. Preston NW

JMP

Site Supporter
10 Years
OK folks, after thoroughly enjoying the arcade club last night, I'm looking at Sat 21st March for a pinball gathering at mine to christen the new games room, during the day with a trip up to the arcade at Haslingden that evening to make a full day of it. Hope the date fits cos. I don't have any other weekend available until 8bitflip at Easter.

Open to arrive here anytime from 10.00 onwards. I'll feed and water you at lunchtime then maybe grab something on the way up to Haslingden later on (takes about 40 mins). I can get four in the car plus me if some want to leave car(s) at mine and will bring you back here later on.

Subject to a few minor repairs this week, pins at mine will be:

Scared Stiff
Tron
Stargate
Party Zone
Theatre of Magic
Black Knight 2000
Tales of the Arabian Nights
TX Sector
Robowar
Safecracker
Star Wars Episode 1
Congo
Flinstones

Not really an 'event' just a gathering for the locals and any other group members that may fancy travelling over to join in. Postcode is PR4 1HR if want to gauge travel distance and times.

Cheers.

Should be there too, got the itch to play Creech again after today's league meet :)

Quick bump to confirm this Saturday from 10.00 am. Food and drink provided, arrive and leave whenever you like.

Should be a few of us going over to the Arcade Club in the evening.

I'm in Freckleton Near Preston. PM me for full address and contact info etc. if you need it. Cheers.

No Creech there now sadly as it went to a new home in the Midlands yesterday

I will pop into the meet for an hour or two, and see you all at the club in the evening :)

JMP's gameroom and the Arcade Club are two things you don't want to miss if you live within any sort of reasonable distance :thumbs:

Reactions: JMP
I'll be there, and Arcade Club in the evening. Really looking forward to it :)

I'll be there, looking forward to it and meeting up with some great pinball buddy's.

Got a few spares set aside for you Carl. Will bring along with me on Saturday.

Sorry John, can't make it as I have got my kids all day and I'm working at night and the kids don't share my passion for pinball. Congrats on the completion of the games room, I will have to come and see it some day.
Have a good day, I'm sure you all will!
Cheers Adie

OK folks, after thoroughly enjoying the arcade club last night, I'm looking at Sat 21st March for a pinball gathering at mine to christen the new games room, during the day with a trip up to the arcade at Haslingden that evening to make a full day of it. Hope the date fits cos. I don't have any other weekend available until 8bitflip at Easter.

Open to arrive here anytime from 10.00 onwards. I'll feed and water you at lunchtime then maybe grab something on the way up to Haslingden later on (takes about 40 mins). I can get four in the car plus me if some want to leave car(s) at mine and will bring you back here later on.

Subject to a few minor repairs this week, pins at mine will be:

Scared Stiff
Tron
Stargate
Party Zone
Theatre of Magic
Black Knight 2000
Tales of the Arabian Nights
TX Sector
Robowar
Safecracker
Star Wars Episode 1
Congo
Flinstones

Not really an 'event' just a gathering for the locals and any other group members that may fancy travelling over to join in. Postcode is PR4 1HR if want to gauge travel distance and times.

Cheers.

trudeau tastic :thumbs::thumbs:

I will pop into the meet for an hour or two, and see you all at the club in the evening :)

JMP's gameroom and the Arcade Club are two things you don't want to miss if you live within any sort of reasonable distance :thumbs:

EXACTLY

Where else can ya play robo war AND TX
Well,apart from mine :clap:
Plus the megahowthefookdoesitallfitinthere Safecracker!!

Then on to play Power Drift and MOP

Reactions: JMP
Sorry John, can't make it as I have got my kids all day and I'm working at night and the kids don't share my passion for pinball. Congrats on the completion of the games room, I will have to come and see it some day.
Have a good day, I'm sure you all will!
Cheers Adie

Cheers Adie, sorry you and Moose can't make it. Call over anytime mate.

Look forward to seeing the rest of you on Sat..... Going to put a notice on our back door so you don't walk through the wrong one going back to the house. That could tip the loony over the edge. o_O

Cheers Adie, sorry you and Moose can't make it. Call over anytime mate.

Look forward to seeing the rest of you on Sat..... Going to put a notice on our back door so you don't walk through the wrong one going back to the house. That could tip the loony over the edge. o_O

Always thought @Mooseman and @Adrian Hufton were a couple :eek::D

Had to come with you! You can't find your way out of the port unless I direct you

No pinball tonight lets just go for a drive and see what drugs we can push

Back
Top Bottom