What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW OF MINI ARCADE GAMES (1981 – 2019)

wiggy07

Registered
In this video, we review the game play and specs of the old Coleco mini arcade games compared to the present models created by companies such as New Wave Toys and also NumSkull Designs. I have in my collection five of the Coleco games which were purchased when I was a child. All the games in my collection are still working which is amazing. Most of the Coleco branded games were created back in 1981 during the arcade boom.

The new companies making mini arcade cabinets use the real code of the games making fantastic looking and playing representations of the machines. NumSkull Designs created the Pacman cabinet and New Wave Toys created the Centipede and Tempest models.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress....ay-and-review-of-mini-arcade-games-1981-2019/

YouTube Video :

Mini Arcade Title Page.jpg

I used to love smurfs on that system but only played in a shop in Chiswick as a kid. Dreamed of having one.

Back
Top Bottom