What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Over for Deeproot

I never quite expected deep root to end up he smoking turd that it is now. I thought they’d atleast get one game out the door…. Then fall apart.

I never quite expected deep root to end up he smoking turd that it is now. I thought they’d atleast get one game out the door…. Then fall apart.
It seemed clear that something wasn't quite right, I had assumed it was more a case of overpromising and poor business direction, than the full on fraud it turned out to be.

Hasn't Alec Baldwin made one more pinball machine than deeproot ?

so I bet someone buys RAZA
DR already had to "make whole" those from his previous snafu. So now there's Zidware and DR customers. Who wants that? Even if you ignored those it wasn't well received as was (but I loved the look of the fish tank) so it would need redesigning. Not ready to go evidently. Big mess best steered clear of IMO.

When zidware ran out of money, the first time, a guy on pinside (can find his name at the mo) put about a million into it; in exchange to own all the zidware IP including Raza - he didn’t get any of the money back when zidware went tits up but we were all waiting for him to take action against deeproot when raza launched - but it never did….

When zidware ran out of money, the first time, a guy on pinside (can find his name at the mo) put about a million into it; in exchange to own all the zidware IP including Raza - he didn’t get any of the money back when zidware went tits up but we were all waiting for him to take action against deeproot when raza launched - but it never did….
Aha cheers - it was before my time. This makes me realise - I now have two birthdays - the day I entered this world and the day I bought my first pinball.

get your piece of deeproot now! still interested if anyone here in the UK got stung on this? I thought a few orders had been placed?

Reactions: DRD
View attachment 163049

There's defo going to be some proto hunters after this one
This belongs in a museum really.

Also that pinBar is ****ing ugly! Robot was off his head thinking that looked good lol, just put the screen under the glass or something i'm sure there is touch screen tech that works under glass?

Last edited:
There's two, one an older rev by the looks of things. They'll go for big money. I know one of the guys on the FH2 test team is after one and he's got deep pockets.

Well, he must of been an idiot then - or be able to afford to loose a million.... or both.

This belongs in a museum really.

Also that pinBar is ****ing ugly! Robot was off his head thinking that looked good lol, just put the screen under the glass or something i'm sure there is touch screen tech that works under glass?

The whole thing is just completely unnecessary, either above or below glass. A solution to a problem that didn't exist.

Obviously making sure they were well stocked in promo water bottles was more important than, you know, actually finishing a game.

This thing looks pretty awesome, hmmmmm now where to put it, ha ha ha ha ha ha, imagine the freighting costs, lol

img.axd-2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom