What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Game of Thrones Pro

Not sure what all the hate is for HLD, they are like any other dealer in that they buy stuff to then sell it. I bought a couple of things off them (not pinball) and they were very good customer service wise. pinball machines they sell are stupidly overpriced but they do give a one year warranty.

Neil.

Not sure what all the hate is for HLD, they are like any other dealer in that they buy stuff to then sell it. I bought a couple of things off them (not pinball) and they were very good customer service wise. pinball machines they sell are stupidly overpriced but they do give a one year warranty.

Neil.
They have had lurkers on here who have bought well priced pins posing as hobbists but then the pin has appeared the next day on their saie for elevated price and "fully refurbished" without even having a wipedown with a damp cloth. Fair enough if they are upfront about who they are then its the sellers perogative but the underhanded tactics they used rubbed a few of us the wrong way.

I visited HLD showroom and they are a very accommodating bunch.
Of course, used pins look way over priced - are they targeting the uneducated pin buyer?
They do have massive overheads with staff and showroom.
I was disappointed with knowledge the staff had with the pins but this was general sales guys I was talking to.
Remember the split cab they had in the showroom - yikes !! But to be fair, when I pointed this out they were prepared to drop money off.
Also, they delivered my brand new Namco PacMan Party Arcade back in 2014.
Turned up, beat-to-**** - damaged cab, chipped glass covering screen - looked like someone had stubbed a fag out on the console 😃
I spoke to sales guy, he said at the time that he didn’t see an issue as they normally go into commercial premises etc....... WTF!!!
Anyway....... after waiting a month or two, they delivered a minty brand new one - zero issues.
I tried to package the old one up for them.
The delivery guys just turfed it into the van.
I kinda felt sorry for it 😕
So HLD came good in the end—— that’s why I purchased my IMDN from them before I heard of Pinball Heaven 👍

My apologies for revining a old thread, didn't read all the posts before asking if it was still for sale.

Back
Top Bottom