What's new

Sold Game of Thrones Premium

marcevans

Registered
Game of Thrones Premium £6750.

Fully working in lovely condition. Perfect back box and right side of cabinet.

Negatives: TINY mark left cabinet (pic), slight damage to target decal (pic), Slight wear on launch lane (pic) and missing rubber stoppers on back box.

Glass removed for clearer pictures. No coin mech or coin box.

Viewing/collection from Newcastle NE13 7AD or Martin is a regular visitor.

Contact me via messages, at marcevans11@aol.com or on 07899 902954.

Many thanks. JUST REALISED I FORGOT PICS OF UNDER THE PLAYFIELD AND INSIDE CABINET. I WILL ADD THESE THIS EVENING.

Attachments

• IMG_6948.JPG
    IMG_6948.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_6949.JPG
    IMG_6949.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_6955.JPG
    IMG_6955.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_6958.JPG
    IMG_6958.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6956.JPG
    IMG_6956.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_6959.JPG
    IMG_6959.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6960.JPG
    IMG_6960.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6961.JPG
    IMG_6961.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_6950.JPG
    IMG_6950.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_6953.JPG
    IMG_6953.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_6954.JPG
    IMG_6954.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_6951.JPG
    IMG_6951.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_6952.JPG
    IMG_6952.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_7142.JPG
    IMG_7142.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7143.JPG
    IMG_7143.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Loving the cabinet artwork on this.
Wouldn't worry about other pics, it'll be sold by then 😆

Thanks Neil, I put a deposit on a. Expensive Pro yesterday which I am collecting Thursday.
How strange is it that I search for such a long time and one comes up a hour after I pay a deposit.
I can't be sad that I have missed out on this, I'm sure I will like the pro version.
Many Thanks

Thanks Neil, I put a deposit on a. Expensive Pro yesterday which I am collecting Thursday.
How strange is it that I search for such a long time and one comes up a hour after I pay a deposit.
I can't be sad that I have missed out on this, I'm sure I will like the pro version.
Many Thanks
There is a massive difference between the pro and premium, you will be missing out on so much getting a pro.

There is a massive difference between the pro and premium, you will be missing out on so much getting a pro.
Sadly deposit was paid today, so can't afford to lose that.
I have been looking for a long time, didn't want to miss this pro that was for sale.

Sadly deposit was paid today, so can't afford to lose that.
I have been looking for a long time, didn't want to miss this pro that was for sale.
Maybe just double check with your Pro seller and let them know the situation, maybe they have someone second in line who would take it.

I've thought about this situation myself and even though it can be a pain someone cancelling an agreement I wouldn't want to sell a Pin to someone who no longer wanted it, and I would be fine with them cancelling.

Maybe just double check with your Pro seller and let them know the situation, maybe they have someone second in line who would take it.

I've thought about this situation myself and even though it can be a pain someone cancelling an agreement I wouldn't want to sell a Pin to someone who no longer wanted it, and I would be fine with them cancelling.
To be fair it's worth an ask

To be fair it's worth an ask
I would be happy to refund a deposit, but this has gone to a company who took the machine off sale today.
Just unbelievable bad timing, if this was listed yesterday I would of had it and collected it the weekend.
Nevermind.......

I quite like the pro.

Don't get me wrong, the premium has a proper upper playfield worthy of the name but the pro is a good game for different reasons.

I quite like the pro.

Don't get me wrong, the premium has a proper upper playfield worthy of the name but the pro is a good game for different reasons.
Thats made me feel a bit better, I am sure I will like it

I had both NIB and preferred the pro mate
Yep!.. it’s the better table… walking dead pro is superior to the l.e and the prem… in my opinion, also a ghost busters pro is more Fun in my opinion , if I could afford the extra £ if still go pro,… f**k the rgb 😩

I had both NIB and preferred the pro mate
I think it was your pro I ended up with, but paid premium price from Williams Amusements.
I would of had this premium but would of lost the deposit on the pro.
Great game anyway, I read Cleland did a sound mix for it, can't find it anywhere....

Back
Top Bottom