What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones live 8pm EST

Hi Nick

Great to hear that the game play is awesome

Does it have call outs from the show or just the custom ones?

What's up with the dots? Is it just that it's screen grabs like on Spiderman / IJ?

Show call outs from all the scenes from what I could tell (although only heard Arya and Tyrion)

Screen grabs, some of which really don't translate well (sections of Viper vs The Mountain for example)

Good news on the show call outs.

I'm still hoping that the screen grabs might be hinting at a future LCD retrofit

I cannot wait for this machine! New to pinball but LOVE GOT. My work consists of me being in Northern Ireland for large portion of the year so managed to meet a few of the cast too ha.

Tyrion loves an irish pub. My first reaction to the pro was "IS THAT IT" but after seeing it play, super juicy, super fast. Can't wait.

Sam from Chief Coffee in Chiswick is installing a GOT Pro on Monday, so that will be the place to go :thumbs:.
I went yesterday half hoping he had received it already.

Oh might have to get over there in half term.
Saw the topper yesterday. It looked OK, not as good as KISS. But really $400-$500 for a piece of plastic that should have been included with the LE.
Looking forward to seeing the LE being played

The topper looks awful. The TWD and Kiss toppers are great but they really messed up with this one.

Back
Top Bottom