What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Code Update

SimonB

Site Supporter
I am currently waiting for my first pin, a GNR LE. Since release I do believe there has been a code update and who knows maybe another update before mine is dispatched. Does anyone know if JJP send out their pins with the latest game update as they roll off the production line or do they send them out with the first code and then we need to update ourselves?

many thanks

Simon

You’ll need to put your wifi details on too. Updates are so easy now via wifi. Switch on machine it tells you when a update is available, go to menu and choose wifi update. Hit start button, it downloads the update on screen with a percentage bar. On completion file unzips and pin restarts. seamless..

You’ll need to put your wifi details on too. Updates are so easy now via wifi. Switch on machine it tells you when a update is available, go to menu and choose wifi update. Hit start button, it downloads the update on screen with a percentage bar. On completion file unzips and pin restarts. seamless..
Thank you very much Kenny! To be honest was a bit apprehensive as very first pin and have no idea 😂.

Back
Top Bottom