What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Funhouse

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
After missing out on the Funhouse Chris posted for sale earlier instead of getting the pinball blues I though I might as well put a wanted ad out for one. Been secretly after a Funhouse for 2 years but every one that comes up I miss. Not after a minter, in fact I would rather a project/players machine. Let me know!

Thanks,
James

Hi james,
Got one in the workshops for repair, customer wants to sell it when it's repaired....defo not a minter....can put you in touch with him if you like? Probably be towards the end of May before it gets "bench time"....Keith.

Yeah can do Keith thanks. To be fair if you're busy with other machines I'm happy to buy it in whatever state it's in now as long as the playfield isn't wrecked?

Cheeky Sunday bump. No firm leads yet, if you've got a Funhouse and wish to part with it please let me know! I have a Rudy shaped hole in my heart!

Bought a different machine instead so at the moment there is no room left at the inn. Thanks for the leads though peeps!

Back
Top Bottom