What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funhouse - price is anyone's guess

DRD

Registered
Of all "common" pinballs, Funhouse seems to have an extremely wide price band. Within the past week ....

Gumtree has a working one now for £1,000 (rudy problems, mylar pf with raised inserts)

eBay has one up at £1,500 with no bids, having been up at £1,700 with no bids

Phil has a Super Premium up at £7,500

Chris B had a very nice looking one up on here for £3,500

That really is one helluva spread. You don't get nice whirlwinds up at £3,500 or players' Addams Familys for £1,000

I still find it hard to accept Funhouse is worth more than £1k (I know it is, just don't want to accept it). I think I get blinded by the AN display and automatically think is has to be less than a DMD game.

Finally enjoyed a game on one earlier this year but have never really bonded with the game. Maybe part of the price range is down to some people absolutely loving the game and as such are willing to pay big money for one and others not really being interested at any price. If you do love it then would you be willing to settle for a ropey version for half price?

I often think the same DRD. Huge disparity.

I've Gotta say though, there have been more than ever for sale in the last 6 months. I think I paid about £1400 for mine in May but it was a fair bit of work to get it clean and playable

It certainly has a wide range of conditions. TAF should therefore have such a range however that one in the river sold for over 2k!

Will go back to 1 k, seems to be a popular pin on here with peeps so price increases naturally, never understood the fuss, creepy looking toy, but then I wouldn't have a tron either and that gets a great press on here, it's all good I'm a sucker for anything comic related so would have an avengers ( the shame)

£7500 is pie in the sky. You could buy a donor cab, new pf, manny cab, new metal bits and still be nowhere near that price

Back
Top Bottom