What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funhouse multiball settings

Daniel Harrison

Registered
Settings issue on FH that's been driving me mad. Would be very grateful for help. Previously on my machine if you'd advanced the clock to 11.45 or midnight and then lost a ball the clock would remain at that time for the start of the next ball. Following a battery change it resets to 11.30 at the start of the next ball. I've tried every setting I can find but can't get it back to the old state. Any ideas? I'm on the old L6 rom.

Is it in tournament mode ? This forces you to lock all three balls each time you drain and before you have started multiball.

Is it in tournament mode ? This forces you to lock all three balls each time you drain and before you have started multiball.
Yes it is in tournament mode so maybe that's it. I was sure I had it in tournament mode before but maybe I'm wrong. I'll give that a try. Many thanks.

Funhouse is the only machine I own which has a tournament mode that I avoid using. For the reason you have discovered.

Back
Top Bottom