What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade FunHouse available for trade - wanted Getaway (others considered)

streaky2007

Registered
I don't have transport, so I'd need someone who can bring their machine to me to swap over. I'm based in Pembrokeshire. I'm happy to answer questions for anyone who's interested. Thanks :)

IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG

When I saw the pictures posted there seemed to be severe ware particularly around the gangway inserts, does anyone on here know whether that's resolvable or would need an entirely new play field to get looking right?

You could touch it up with acrylic paint but in reality there's no way of undoing 30 years of having a steel ball wearing away at the paint and wood

When I saw the pictures posted there seemed to be severe ware particularly around the gangway inserts, does anyone on here know whether that's resolvable or would need an entirely new play field to get looking right?
Or just leave it and enjoy the game. Not everything *has* to be returned to factory condition.

Each to their own but I hear this more and more - folk looking at a game and declaring it needs a new playfield/redecalling etc - when it could be a perfectly good player. Life is too short to worry about some missing paint - just play the damn things.

Little rant over. Cack day. As you were.... [emoji38]

There's 3 certainties in life. Death, taxes and worn pre diamond plate playfields. Find one without wear and pay more. Pinball heaven is selling a restored one for about £8k.

Back
Top Bottom