What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Funhouse £4k

Nevin

Site Supporter
I've owned this pristine machine for just over a year now. I don't know who did the restoration, but expense was not spared. Has a brand new playfield and anything replaceable was replaced with new. The cabinet has been restored inside and out with new decals, polished rails, lockdown bar and chrome plated hinges etc. I've fitted a Pinsound board and speakers - sounds awesome. Need the space now for a project.
£4995

That's my old machine, it's a stunner and was a labour of love, resto was done by a guy wanting a challenge, he did this and then sold it to buy a motorbike, first and last resto he did, goes to show there are some talented people out there who can do a job like that as a one off and leave the hobby behind GLWS

Looks stunning and FH really is a pure eye candy. I recently sold mine for 4K to a mate so luckily still have the pleasure of seeing and playing it whenever it takes my fancy.
GLWS

Back
Top Bottom