What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Funhouse £1,450

JMP

Site Supporter
Players machine due to playfield - see description below.

Other than a GI connector that needs replacing to be done this week, machine is fully working.

s1.postimg.org_3hdi7ek927_20171008_160713.jpg

More pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kkkvoabgcvzxo14/AAB8rpLxZxWEJbzdsnqaXw9va?dl=0

No errors on startup.
All under playfield mechs dismantled, cleaned and new coil sleeves fitted.
New star posts, rubbers and balls.
Display good with no missing segments.
Boards look good.
Playfield plastics complete and in good condition.
One ramp slightly broken at entrance and diverter has made a hole, covered over with metal rail guard. New ramps are available to buy.
Cab decent but colours faded to lower cab. Front panel has a section painted in.
Translight good.

Playfield has been painted/touched in in several places and mylar applied over. Colour match not perfect in places and a previous owner applied mylar over central playfield with dirt/ball swirls underneath so can't be cleaned unless removed. Pease see pics.

Would prefer buyer to come see it if possible. Could also take to NLP next weekend for pickup if needed, otherwise Martin likely due here to pickup another machine in the next week or so and could pick this up at same time.

Looking for £1,450.

Last edited:
Could do with the space so looking to move it this week, or was going to NLP next weekend for sale there.

If you want it, you'd need to pay a decent deposit and I'll stack it until you are ready.

Gumtree it.

If noone one here will cough up 1,450 for it, I reckon it will get sold within hours at that price.

Friend of mine who isn't currently registered here is very keen. Can I get first refusal on his behalf? Can leave a deposit as soon as you're back online.

Have sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom