What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fun House

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Up for sale next is my Fun House. Its an original cab with a mylar protected playfield. Game is fully working, plays good, with nice bright displays. Cabinet artwork is touched up in places. I guess a decal job to mint the cab.

£1800 game to be collected from Melksham or use Martin.

Pics coming

Damn, Always when you're skint and committed to be skint for the rest of the year!

cdn.meme.am_instances_500x_56683510.jpg

That looks a nice one. Cab looks far less faded than most - the reds are still red. My cab was and many I have seen are bleached to oblivion.

Mylar can bubble on these, that also looks really good

Looks a good example of a great game

Swap you for a Getaway (like the one you just got rid of because you miss it), a drone (because I have no idea why you might want one) a game of Monopoly, Chester edition no less and i'll be your best friend!
Other than body parts, which most are knackered anyway I have little else to offer!
Worth a punt!:(

Would consider a trade, could chuck in the DK cab next to it too for a trade deal :)

Can't believe these haven't sold. I'm bloody tempted to sell my FH and jamma cab so I can get yours. They're way cooler.

Maybe there is "pindigestion" in the market as some big hauls have been sold recently

That Rudy head freaks me out, why i could never own one...but i rather like Roadshow, how often if ever do they come up?

Did send you a PM last Wednesday but got no reply so I'm guessing you weren't interested...??? :(

Would consider a couple of projects in px if anyone is interested :)

This price is now getting silly. I have seen dog rough funhouses go for 1,300

wait for the next listing promo on eBay. it was 75% off final value fees at the weekend. £2000 with offers easily on a FH in this condition

Sorry tyke for taking over the thread. But I jumped on my FH 12 months ago. There hadn't been one for sale that wasn't a full restoration commanding £4K for donkeys. I persuaded my wife to let me raid the new car fund so I could strike while the irons hot. Giving it the old "they rarely come up" line!! And there's been about 10+ for sale in the last year. Perhaps the market is a bit saturated at the moment. It's worth keeping hold of it and waiting for a more bouyant market

Sorry tyke for taking over the thread. But I jumped on my FH 12 months ago. There hadn't been one for sale that wasn't a full restoration commanding £4K for donkeys. I persuaded my wife to let me raid the new car fund so I could strike while the irons hot. Giving it the old "they rarely come up" line!! And there's been about 10+ for sale in the last year. Perhaps the market is a bit saturated at the moment. It's worth keeping hold of it and waiting for a more bouyant market

This. Unless you need to get rid of it, keep it for now, or advertise it on EU forums. Given that people still aren't biting at £1600, it's clearly just a case of no-one wanting one much at the moment.

Also, value and desirability will shoot up when FAST eventually announce the resurrection of their 2.0 project for it. Personally, I think if done will, it stands to benefit even more than BoP has.

Back
Top Bottom