What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Full Size Face Hugger

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Perfect companion for your Alien pinball maybe?

1 x Unique, full size alien face hugger model (super face hugger i think it was called) mounted on a metal looking board, designed to be wall hung. It is unique as it was put together for me, by a friend of a friend who worked in the special affects movie business. It cost me around £250.00 over 15 years ago just to get this done plus a further £200 or so for the resin kit. Note, there is a crack in the base of the tail, only visible if you know it is there. It can be painted over with flesh tones once you have it installed on the wall.

This item is very fragile, must collect.

£200 (lowered price, goes up on ebay today.)

I am near Grantham, Lincolnshire - easy access.

Let me know if you are interested, Please provide email and i will send you more photos if you need them.

It is a bit dusty, i will remove as much dust as i dare :)

It will go to Ebay in a week or so if not purchased.

Cheers

John

P1020828.JPG P1020829.JPG P1020830.JPG P1020832.JPG P1020833.JPG P1020834.JPG P1020835.JPG P1020836.JPG P1020837.JPG P1020838.JPG

Last edited:
I am going to be at Arcade Club on Friday early Evening. I can bring it with me.

Open to offers?

Cheers

JB

Going to Ebay soon. Anyone have a Battle Zone Cabaret they want to partt ex for this?

Cheers

John

EM pinball related i guess, open to offers though. Video cocktail i do not have the room though. Plan is to have a two player MAME cab at some stage. But not yet as i dont have the room. The Yamaha AMP is also still available so could even combine if someone was interested in both.

Both Amp and Face Hugger still for sale / trade. I will be at Northern Lights this weekend can bring with me if any interest?

Back
Top Bottom