What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full House - All 4 JJP

True. Can't deny it. But not sure they're shipping just yet. Although I have 4 LE's, I'm definitely erring on the SE for Wonka as there seems no meaningful advantage to 5the 2K more.

Someone had all the widebody Williams machines at one point as I recall?

1. I personally think Hobbit is the best. It's the total package, sound, lights, integrated theme. Absolutely stunning to behold. I was wary initially as I was told there were limited shots, which I think is absolute cobblers, as it's strength is the unbelievable number of shots provided by the moving drop targets and the beasts. I actually love the creativity of the modes, some are really, really clever. Avoid this, hit this, blocked by this, moving shots, complex modes, one shot modes, it's got it all.

2. POTC. It's pretty and an absolute miracle of engineering. I think the non-linear nature of the code makes it fun, but I wish the modes were more varied than collect the characters only. Having said that, I've now reached 3 of the 5 wizard modes and they are all very creative (particularly enjoyed rocking the boat with the Cracken. Add in Liars Dice, Treasure map mode, Agghh Frenzy or whatever it's called and that doesn't include the 6 multi-balls. I've sunk the dauntless during multi-ball once, which has to be the toughest feat of multi-tasking in pinball and it's a rush. If they really never make more of these, it will be a very valuable machine one day I think

3. Dialed In. Kids love it. It's the go-to-machine when their friends come round and you can't beat the big bang shot when you're trying to finish a mode. Also love meteorite mode which is achievable as is EMP mode. Just wish the ball didn't drain down the sides quite so often and that the SIM card shot was a little easier to hit as it's the only thing that really effects the score.

4. WOZ. I have this as a show piece of what can be made, I genuinely think I keep it because of it's looks. Killing the witch is good fun and the crystal ball modes and munchkin loop round the house make you feel cool as it whizzes round endlessly, however somehow it doesn't have the emersion of Hobbit. Don't know why.

Only machine in the rest of my line up that currently tops them all is BM66. God that's such a genius game. I wish all Sterns could have this love and attention on the code and theme.

I wanted all Steve Ritchie games but stellar wars is dated airbourne avenger impossible and l'm not keen on 24 wpt or t3. 14 not bad and waiting for stern sw to drop in price

Have all 4 batman pins if that counts

I've had every system 11 but transporters

Nice to see the Hobbit getting some positive comments, there’s been so much negativity since it’s release. Excluding POTC as I haven’t played it, I would put them in the same order.

Nice line up Darth. It’s difficult standing in front of any game after playing a JJP. They are fantastic quality, loaded games. I sincerely hope they stay afloat

That’s a long game session there ... wow you must have to allocate an entire day to play them all after each other 😝😂
Yep the Hobbit is the best in my opinion, going to be sad to see mine leave but hoping to get another Woz as I had it at very early code .
Awesome line up

That's a very expensive photo!

that was @J.C.Rox i think.
Yarp....the good old days! Screenshot_20170620-220811.png

Couldn't agree more about the hobbit. Unless something comes along that I just can't refuse then it's a keeper for sure. I have nbafastbreak next to it as the quick game option as TH really draws you in for a good half hour if you let it!

Last edited:
1. I personally think Hobbit is the best. It's the total package, sound, lights, integrated theme. Absolutely stunning to behold. I was wary initially as I was told there were limited shots, which I think is absolute cobblers, as it's strength is the unbelievable number of shots provided by the moving drop targets and the beasts. I actually love the creativity of the modes, some are really, really clever. Avoid this, hit this, blocked by this, moving shots, complex modes, one shot modes, it's got it all.

2. POTC. It's pretty and an absolute miracle of engineering. I think the non-linear nature of the code makes it fun, but I wish the modes were more varied than collect the characters only. Having said that, I've now reached 3 of the 5 wizard modes and they are all very creative (particularly enjoyed rocking the boat with the Cracken. Add in Liars Dice, Treasure map mode, Agghh Frenzy or whatever it's called and that doesn't include the 6 multi-balls. I've sunk the dauntless during multi-ball once, which has to be the toughest feat of multi-tasking in pinball and it's a rush. If they really never make more of these, it will be a very valuable machine one day I think

3. Dialed In. Kids love it. It's the go-to-machine when their friends come round and you can't beat the big bang shot when you're trying to finish a mode. Also love meteorite mode which is achievable as is EMP mode. Just wish the ball didn't drain down the sides quite so often and that the SIM card shot was a little easier to hit as it's the only thing that really effects the score.

4. WOZ. I have this as a show piece of what can be made, I genuinely think I keep it because of it's looks. Killing the witch is good fun and the crystal ball modes and munchkin loop round the house make you feel cool as it whizzes round endlessly, however somehow it doesn't have the emersion of Hobbit. Don't know why.

Only machine in the rest of my line up that currently tops them all is BM66. God that's such a genius game. I wish all Sterns could have this love and attention on the code and theme.
I’ve had two of the current four available and whole heartedly agree the Hobbit really is something special.
I passed my WOZ onto a mate and sort of regret it but luckily I can pop round his if I need a revisit.
Not played B66 but currently loving my GOTG and I enjoy it equally with IM as clelands modded music patch and call outs is more appealing than IM as not a fan of the band.
I’m sure Wonka will work it’s way into your lineup as it looks streets ahead of the upcoming stern stuff IMO

Back
Top Bottom