What's new

FT or RFM

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
So which do I keep/sell guys the RFM or the FT?
A tough call I think!!!!

RFM is a crowd pleaser for guests ....but I found having one for a few months was enough. Its fun, the Hypno Ray mode is awesome ....but ultimately gets pretty old pretty quickly.

FT all time classic :cool:

Though if you are thinking of either title again in the future, prob easier to find a FT.

FT - yuck! Quick get shot of it a.s.a.p. if you can find someone who can look past the music. (Actually I suspect it's an OK game but I can't get past the theme). My RFM keeps escaping teh chopping block as it fits into a space that a normal pin won't fit into.

What you got coming in?

RFM for me, But then I haven't owned a FT. I may even prefer RFM to AFM! :p

These are actually 2 titles that will usually split opinion - the theme/music seems to be the stumbling block for the FT haters, and the repetitive gameplay and general 'its not really a proper pinball machine' bothers the RFM haters :)

Of course in an ideal world we'd all probably have them both in massive collections.

Both great games but I prefer FT (although I own one so slightly biased) :) Looking at your other games (STTNG and TZ) I'd say get rid of RFM otherwise you'll end up with 3 mode based, long game type of pins.....FT is good for a quick blast so will balance out the others :)

I would choose RFM - I sold mine ages ago, but would definitely have another if I had the chance. It is a game that definitely impresses non pinball fans, but I found it fun to play too. My only worry was that it would be harder/more expensive to repair if it ever went wrong (thankfully it didn't).
Cheers, Mark

Never played RFM, but FT was the least favourite pin I've owned so far (I liked the music, but found the game a bit monotonous)

Never played RFM either so can't comment on that, but FT was my first pin and most probably my last. An underrated classic. Simple rules and a brutal drainer but very rewarding when you get a big score.

It looks like it swaying towards the ft then guys. Looks like I may have a rfm for sale soon then!!

Nothing coming in John only got space for 3 unless I put them in my garage which I don't like doing!!!

FT - yuck! Quick get shot of it a.s.a.p. if you can find someone who can look past the music. (Actually I suspect it's an OK game but I can't get past the theme). My RFM keeps escaping teh chopping block as it fits into a space that a normal pin won't fit into.

What you got coming in?

Back
Top Bottom