What's new

FT. Has any one else got a offset playfield print on their playfield like mine

Lee ellison

Lee9168
Just wondered how common this is , my playfield design is slightly offset to the cut outs etc on the playfield . It is about 3mm too far over to the left over the full playfield -some pictures below to show you what I meanimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg The problem is going to be , if I want to restore the playfield and remove the inserts the new inserts will not cover some of the artwork that will be missing from the insert , I.e. His red checky shirt on the last picture . All I can think about doing is a full centre decal , but I have only seen these with a Mylar covering on -I just want a decal so I can clearcoat over the top image.jpg see what I mean about not covering all the insert .:cuckoo::hmm:

Ive got wrong coloured inserts on my SM, any one else got limited edition friday specials?

I'm inclined to agree with Carl . They're really not that bad. Personally, I'd leave it as is. Most FT are a lot worse. Especially if the registration details are gonna leave your new decals misaligned.

Back
Top Bottom