What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired FS or Trade CSI 2k

Expired Due to no activity

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Hi Guys

My CSI is up for grabs. 2k takes it. All works well. Pics to follow tomorrow. Used last year in the SE League and before that in the London League so a lot of you have probably seen or played it before

Trades considered (pretty much any DMD games +/- cash) but I probably could do with the space.

IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
better late than never some photos....

Last edited:
Is that a custom rubber on the centrifuge disc John? or maybe someone has replaced the one on mine with a back rubber disc?

Is that a custom rubber on the centrifuge disc John? or maybe someone has replaced the one on mine with a back rubber disc?
I think it might have come with the free stuff bag with new games Kev. I wondered why my CSI (your CSI) didn't have it and lots don't. The machine on the Stern flyer doesn't have it. If you buy a CSI decal set there are three included with that.

IMG_1485.JPG

Thanks Andy. Anyway, back on topic, CSI is a fine machine and a good buy for someone at the advertised price. Mine was used in the final at the Welsh weekend 2 weeks ago and I had plenty of nice comments about it.

I enjoyed mine while I had it, never did complete that pesky microscope multiball though.

Gets old fast in a larger collection but theres plenty of fun to be had In a smaller one. Good luck with sale, price seems reasonable as I bought and sold mine for 2300 a couple years back

Back
Top Bottom