What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Fruit machine s

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
Taken 7 fruit machines in px for a pin open to offers on them I don’t know what they are worth but I wasn’t born yesterday if there are any group members who have an idea I would like to know

Deffo interested in the Hotpot Chris - Havent got a clue on the value tho...

Eachway nudger, super spoof and lite-a-nudge probably worth the most out of that lot to be fair!

I think that lite a nudge is the remade one,they did later than the original,still worth money,but not as much as the original,Steve brum is probably the man to ask on here about fruity's

Yes some are remakes inc the super spoof, the club machines are usually less desirable I would guess a ball park of £300 each some more and some less

Ooh, I remember some of those, especially Spoof. Must resist.

i can clearly hear the Each Way Nudger 'nudges music' playing in my head...

...cue holding down the Nudge Up or Nudge Down button to stall the feature & count how many nudges away Jackpot might be...

....Except for my mate who'd committed the reels to memory and didn't need to... :cuckoo:

Ok so spoof hot pot nudge bonanza and each way nudge sold here are prices I have been advised on for the others they will be sold as is but I will turn them on and make sure they play Martin here Thursday so could go with him

Lite a nudge £150
Always 8 £100
Pot luck £100

Last edited:
Want these out of my way as I have no interest in keeping them so it’s bargain time for someone
Lite a nudge £150 SOLD
Always 8 £100
Potluck £100 SOLD

Last edited:
eBay dont like you selling fruit machines.

Its the Gambling Commission that stopped the home buying and selling, what a waste of time that was! regulator gone mad!!! your supposed to get a permit now for each machine and the process/price is a JOKE! ebay have to comply and only allow licenced operators (or permits) to list them.

I didn't know you guys like/allow listing of fruties, i have one to list may pop it up later :)

I dont really like, however this is really the first main time it's happened, so fill your boots as I'll probably have to stop it in a few weeks.....

maybe you could put "home use only" in the Ad - That seems to Pacify Facebook....... and as long as i get first dibs :rofl::rofl:

The permit is a tax as ive never been refused one. At £25 though 99% of fruits its uneconomic as most are worth more in parts

Ebay dont hunt down fruities. You get grassed up. List junk no one cares . List tasty mpu3 4 stuff and its reported in hours

The permit is a tax as ive never been refused one. At £25 though 99% of fruits its uneconomic as most are worth more in parts
The official line is "To stop backstreet unlicenced arcades popping up"
the unofficial line is "The paperwork costs £25, so we will sting you that for it".

Back
Top Bottom