What's new

Wanted Fruit Machine (I know, not a pinball machine - sorry!!!)

Hiro996

Registered
Hi all,

I have a pinball sized space, I can't afford to fill it with a pinball machine at present but love things with bright flashing lights so thought a fruit machine as a money box might be a good idea.

Apologies if this is not ok to post on here (moderators - please feel free to delete if required) but does anyone have a fruit machine for sale or know any forums which are worth asking on (I'd rather avoid ebay if possible).

Does anyone know anything about them, is there a certain brand/particular machine I should look out for?

Thanks all

the biggest problem with them is the old batteries on the main pcb,they tend to leak and it can be very expensive to replace the main board on some machines

Often cost more to transport than buy! Budget £100 for a reasonable modern game on new £1 coin. Bell fruit £70 jackpot best value for money and cheapest to keep going . Do not buy Maygay at any cost. Only very new and SOME pre 1999 are of any real value

Looking for a newer machine or an older classic?? If older classic I have my classic BAR-X machine that i may be looking to move on (working on new coins!)....

If looking for a newer one, Facebook selling groups are usually a reasonable (and local) way to grab one...

Back
Top Bottom