What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Fruit machine £50, collect from West London

cooldan

i like pizza
Hi guys

i've had my fun with it and now i need the space back. here is a Return of the Count fruity, come and get it from me in Ealing, West London (probably not worth sending a courier as that'd cost more than the machine itself).

all working - though the sound seems to have gone quiet now i come to turn it on to photograph it, typically

return of the count (3).JPG
return of the count (4).JPG
return of the count (6).JPG
return of the count (5).JPG
return of the count (2).JPG
return of the count (1).JPG

£75 cash on collection, or nearest offer
now reduced to £60
has a manual, is heavy and bulky like a pin so come in a suitable vehicle.

takes new pound coin

Now down to £50, come and take it away someone please, I need the space back

Last edited:
The fruit machine forums will expect machine to be on new pound. Like 95% of fruits worth more for the parts

bump, reduced to £60, come and get it.
i also listed it on classicreels.co.uk as recommended, thanks for the tip

So are you soon going to pay me £50 to come and collect it as a house clearance special? ;)

Are you going to list it on ebay along with Dylan's Postman Pat ride along? Maybe add those MAME consoles that we all bought and then got bored of after a week. **** it sling an Xfiles on at the same time. I've got two huge Dance Dance Revolution mats that the kids hardly ever use taking up valuable real estate in the living room. Sitting nicely next to all those £40 Wii games, balance board and guitar hero guitars that never get touched. I shudder to think of how much my son has spent on PC games that never ever get played.

Oh GLWS:)

So are you soon going to pay me £50 to come and collect it as a house clearance special? ;)

Are you going to list it on ebay along with Dylan's Postman Pat ride along? Maybe add those MAME consoles that we all bought and then got bored of after a week. **** it sling an Xfiles on at the same time. I've got two huge Dance Dance Revolution mats that the kids hardly ever use taking up valuable real estate in the living room. Sitting nicely next to all those £40 Wii games, balance board and guitar hero guitars that never get touched. I shudder to think of how much my son has spent on PC games that never ever get played.

Oh GLWS:)
Best offer so far...-£50 :clap::clap::clap:

Sod it, pay me £45 and I'll take it :thumbs:

Oi, I don't like the way this is going. At this rate I'll be out of pocket for the petrol money guv. £40 to me is my final offer to take it off your hands. We all know that fruties unlike pins depreciate. By the end of the month you'll need to remortgage your house just to pay for the bulbs.

Transports kills virtually all fruits. Put the mpu , PSU and coin mech in a box and send it myhermes and I've got £40

There was a fruitie at my local tip yesterday. It looked complete, no obvious external damage. A victim of the new £1 coins ?

There was a fruitie at my local tip yesterday. It looked complete, no obvious external damage. A victim of the new £1 coins ?

More than likely. £20 to upgrade a mech, most note acceptors need replacement (£100+), machine is only worth £40-50 tops...

I've scrapped hundreds of machines, easier than selling for the little you get from them.
The council tip are a bit funny about "trade" waste, so now I strip the wire and metal off, and every ten machines nets about £50 from the scrappie, the rest gets broken up and put in the bin.

Transports kills virtually all fruits. Put the mpu , PSU and coin mech in a box and send it myhermes and I've got £40

If you'll also pay the postage then ok you have a deal. Then I'll take the rest of it to the dump (or park it by the kerb at night).

Back
Top Bottom