What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frickin laser beams

Steve Waterton

Registered
5Years
Just a quick note to mention that I own a laser cutting and etching business, too much of a noob to know if its any help but if it is to those refurbing their machines - i.e. you need any plastics or wood cutting to shape or etching I'd be happy to do for cost of materials.

Appreciate those that have helped on the journey to find a new pin and nice to reciprocate if I can.

Kindests

Steve

oo oo OOOOH!!!!

Can you cut out stuff from lockdown bar/siderail material. In other words, can you cut out logos on siderails? Like this:

View attachment 11419

Can't cut metal unfortunately although can etch it. Can cut wood and plastics as well as etch them.....there are size/thickness limitations but happy to answer any questions.

Just a quick note to mention that I own a laser cutting and etching business, too much of a noob to know if its any help but if it is to those refurbing their machines - i.e. you need any plastics or wood cutting to shape or etching I'd be happy to do for cost of materials.

Appreciate those that have helped on the journey to find a new pin and nice to reciprocate if I can.

Kindests

Steve

That's awesome to know. I'll want a few things cutting out of plastic no doubt. Happy to pay a fair price just so work stays in the community rather than pay someone else

I have a laser in work,
only 30 or 40watts tho.
what are pinball plastics made of?PETG or polycarbonate or something?
I tried to cut pollycarb once and all i got was smoke !

Steve what are the max dimensions we have to work within? If i wanted some protectors making should i trace the outline onto paper and suggest where i need excess plastic or scan the plastic and email image?
Can you provide a stop humping the laser guide plz

Steve what are the max dimensions we have to work within? If i wanted some protectors making should i trace the outline onto paper and suggest where i need excess plastic or scan the plastic and email image?
Can you provide a stop humping the laser guide plz
700x400mm is the bed size...I can digitise a line drawing or possibly a scan....

Back
Top Bottom