What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Been a while.....
All free to forum members...just pay the postage.....here goes...
Now to start us off....bag-o-bulbs is soooo last year!....now we have a jar - o - bulbs, well if it were a sweet shop what would you prefer?!....(what do you mean it's not full!!!......)gone
IMG_4117.JPG

Two wms mpu's.....are they acid damaged? ........silly question......gone
IMG_4111.JPG

Speakers, what you see is what you get all working.....five in total...gone
IMG_4112.JPG

Next a "hi-fi" amplifier. I use the term loosely....it sounds crap!......but it is 2.1 stereo super bass!......lol.....gone
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG

Now we have three sheets of standard size pinball playfield glass!...be quick as it's about to become five!.....and before you ask, no I a man not posting these!......GONE
IMG_4116.JPG

And the best for last!.....a bag-o-dc adapters.....well there had to be a bag-o something now or else it just wouldn't be freebie Friday!........have a good weekend!.......GONE
IMG_4113.JPG

Last edited:
Hi @ChrisH - I have one you can have if you would like, but I am in Norwich or can bring to Kings Lynn

We just hate throwing stuff away at NFP. So here are a few more freebies! Just pay the postage! (If I actually remember to ask for it...duh.). Yippee I hear you cry....can't wait!.....
First up we have the almost compulsory bag-o freebie.....this week it's a bag-o-flipper rubbers, wow......some new some used some knackered......even a few first generation silicone ones ...you know the ones you need Arnie to fit! GONE.....
IMG_4163.JPG

Next up is two of those expando straps, that I can never figure out how to adjust. If you have the knack then they are great for holding backboxs down......GONE......
IMG_4166.JPG

Then finally for all you hi-if buffs, who remembers the legendary cable that is QED silver anniversary bi-wire speaker cable, fantastic quality, retro credentials.....jolly expensive back in the day..ideal for your high end home cinema centre speaker as there is only about 1.5m of it....fantastico........c u around............k.
IMG_4171.JPG
IMG_4172.JPG

Good thank you sir :p

I am like a whippet tonight! I actually need both of those things, so this is very helpful.

Rubber feet - collection at Daventry - a whole set - let me know if you'd like and I will put your name on them and put them in the suitcase now.

More freebie Friday goods for your perusal folks! All exciting stuff.....trying to recycle parts that we feel the community could make use of , still fit for purpose in our opinion, but not any good for client refurb assignments....first up is a bag-o- Bally classic ribbed posts in blue..please note this bag contains tall (1 3/16") and some short( 1") posts, don't ask me how many because we don't care....GONE...
IMG_4246.JPG

Next up is a bag-o Bally ribbed posts in red....are there a mix of sizes?...no idea . Probably but the bag has a knot in it so cannot be sure!......GONE.....
IMG_4247.JPG

Ancient 6" cabinet speaker...but it works..........but do not expect it to rival your quad electrostatics........

IMG_4245.JPG

Last up this week is three bags of Bally classic linear flipper parts...from 1980....parts ok, great if you only need one part...
Remember just pay the postage...thems the rules!.......GONE......
IMG_4248.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4248.JPG
    IMG_4248.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Here are the latest freebies! Great Scott! How fabulous I hear you cry!.....
Old flippers...selection...old Bally and gottie...a scrub and a clean = good as new!.....
IMG_4274.JPG

Next up is some Bally stand up targets seven in all, six forward mount one rear mount....GONE....

IMG_4273.JPG

Pop bumper parts as seen no bulb holders or springs....GONE......
IMG_4275.JPG

Shooter rod......all first come first served..you pay the postage..thems the rules...ciao fer now... Keef.....GONE....
IMG_4276.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom