What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Thank you Carl - Am sad to hear you can't make it :(

:( They will be for my betterhalf's "Children" (20 and 18).... So hopefully bring come new blood into the Hobby :)

soldering iron stand,any use to anyone?free just pay the postage

114_4691.JPG

The not so common , but equally anticipated, "bag-o-posts!" ........old Bally Williams style most the shorter size (1 1/16") probably some taller ones in there cannot be bothered to look! Just pay the postage......GONE.........
IMG_3485.JPG

Last edited:
Ronnie they are yours. I'll send them in the post to the address you have supplied me with. Thanks
Dom

Free in bulk. Got to take the lot.

Bottom cabinet from 81 black knight...Top box rotten and wormed -( don’t ask for it As it’s going in the bin)
Main boards unfinished from my shop log. Loads of new components
Sound board needs finishing
Chips, caps and more all new
Chime knocker
Pf stay
Top box wiring needs some repair
Back glass -cooked!
Back light board with pcb and one cooked glass
Brackets etc
Main pf glass
Lock down bar bracket (not lockdown bar)

- no play field or play field parts

Don’t want to deal with eBay as I just don’t need the money bad enough lol

Only offered to long-standing members with regular posting with a good appreciative attitude. It’s not a first come first served (I’ll take it) scenario. Sorry about that.

Got to be a few quids worth so please don’t take to flip on eBay.

Any pics? Please see my shop log for pictures

Collection from norwich

Thank you

Last edited:
Can I have chips and caps etc

I’d like boards too and pf to play about with but only if no one else needs for a project not to flip, will work on this as practice.

Sorry - didn't read properly, I will take the lot if I have to take it all.

Last edited:
Can I have chips and caps etc

I’d like boards too and pf to play about with but only if no one else needs for a project not to flip, will work on this as practice.

Sorry - didn't read properly, I will take the lot if I have to take it all.

Hi James. Yes you can take it all but there isn’t a playfield?

That’s fine - would have been good to have a go at one - that’ll happen one day. I’m not really down for the cabinet if anyone else wants it but for ease I’ll take it if you want it gone.

Anyone fancy a brewery tour with sampling etc?

I won a tour for two people but unlikely I’ll be over to use them. You get the tour, an instructed sampling and a commemorative glass for each member of the tour.

3D02D593-59C2-4FAF-96C8-F608F0CC246A.jpeg

First refusal to @Poibug as I owe him a few favours ?

Tour normally costs £12.50 a head

Back
Top Bottom