What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Hi John,

Sorry - havent been ingoring your PM.... just been Mega-busy

How about a completely free trade... I'll post the Plastics to you completely FOC inc postage, for the Cap/RECT/Diodes in return FOC?? :D

We both pay each others postage ?? :D

Freebie Tuesday ..........

Found in back of my outhouse, been there years

2 x legs and levelers , 28 1/2 inch length , ribbed for your pleasure :D, originally black but now rusty and tatty as all hell.

Going to tip unless anyone wants them ??

Collection only really .... unless you desperately want to pay for a courier.

Any Motorsport fans out there?

Well each event I marshal I get 1 guest ticket and maybe able to get one more, so this year if anyone wants one/two if I have them I'll offer on here. It's e-ticket so can send to anyone really via email. The only stipulation is please do not sell on as if it gets found out I'll loose my membership.

So first up is this Saturday. Barc meeting at outlon park. Big grids, first race at OP this year. Will be awesome!!!

Short notice I know but it here if you want it.

I would like to add that if would like to either put a donation towards TCT or support this great site for the tickets then please do.

First come first served

Ps. Btcc and F1 spares are for SWMBO so please don't ask.

Most meetings I do are Oulton Park, Donnington and Anglesey & maybe doing DTM's one off at Brands

So no takers for last weekends BARC meeting - not surprising after the weather we had - one race red flagged as we could not see each others flag points due to the snow - then sunshine, then another blizzard. Ah well.

Up next is the British GT & F3 championship Easter Weekend - Saturday and Monday

https://oultonpark.msv.com/OP-18-BGT

https://msvstatic.com/documents/Timetable.pdf

Big Crash Last Year - all OK

Only gauging interest at present as tickets have not come through yet but will possibly have 1 ticket, maybe 2

Any possible takers for this?

If taken, Donations as stated in previous

Freebie Wednesday ........

2 rubber feet/floor protectors - no idea why I have them or where they came from :hmm:

Anyone with a 2 legged machine want them :D?

P1050662.JPG

Well amazingly it’s been 5 years since I first posted some freebies and freebie Friday was born..

To celebrate I’m giving away five RS logic probes (post and packaging of £3.75 applies)

1DF76951-B642-4124-9E0C-C1B648966E67.jpeg

66951939-B804-4CD4-AE89-D52492B586C2.jpeg

Brand new never used in the box!

One per person and please consider posting your own freebie Friday items in the future to pass on the karma

Thanks

Attachments

• B17D320B-6C61-4C95-A5EB-3B76541D3EAF.jpeg
    B17D320B-6C61-4C95-A5EB-3B76541D3EAF.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Just to jump on the bandwagon I have the MC6821PIA chips I have up for trade, where I have said Karma + Postage is acceptable.

I'd like the probe but tbh, haven't done any board work since LB, so probably more worthy recipients.

Just to jump on the bandwagon I have the MC6821PIA chips I have up for trade, where I have said Karma + Postage is acceptable.

I'd like the probe but tbh, haven't done any board work since LB, so probably more worthy recipients.

Well due to the overwhelming response? It’s an easy choice lol

Thanks for offering up some chips to the forum community

Please pm me your details so I can post you a logic probe ?

Hey @deathrow - thank you for the offer and I will probably kick myself for this, but I don't think I am the best person for this right now, I am not doing any board work and due to space limitations my next machine will be working, my pinball repair days are ahead of me I think when we finally move into a bit of a bigger house. Maybe it is best to run the offer next week again? There is no point in it sitting in its box with me, when it could be out repairing machines out in the wild :)

Got these sawn off to 23" legs with a machine, they're destined for the dump but someone may have a use - kids machine? Can bring them to Pinfest.

20180805_112930.jpg

Got these sawn off to 23" legs with a machine, they're destined for the dump but someone may have a use - kids machine? Can bring them to Pinfest.

20180805_112930-jpg.68832

No takers for these bad boys then. For a laugh as I'm in leg resto mode, could strip this, spray red with white pinstriping then put on the Bay as Supreme-X compatible shorter leg option. Sure to sell.

Well amazingly it’s been 5 years since I first posted some freebies and freebie Friday was born..

To celebrate I’m giving away five RS logic probes (post and packaging of £3.75 applies)

Brand new never used in the box!

One per person and please consider posting your own freebie Friday items in the future to pass on the karma

Thanks
I don't suppose you've got any left of these do you?

Spotted this on the Silverline Tools website Mr @deathrow, suggest you engage your patent/copyright law team asap to initiate necessary cease & desist actions against them.

There is only one true Freebie Friday:clap:

GetImage.ashx

Back
Top Bottom