What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Keith you spoil us. I've never seen a Bally lane guide like that what machine would use it?

My 1977 Eight Ball had this type of r/over guide. I also recall seeing them in white, maybe on Silverball Mania Playboy. If anyone wanted to make up a set, I think I also have a few (new) red ones/used white ones.

Last edited:
Keith, could I take the Bally promo plastic.
Thanks D.

Hi daz ( @replicas )
It's already gone! But I do have this one instead?....let me know if you would like it....
IMG_2827.JPG

The workshop clearout continued......
X2 standard pinball playfield glass...533mm x 1092mm(a bit scratched they are...but not terrible..must be of some use to somebody?
Collection only...or delivered to the pinball event of the year!.....(a.k.a. "The robot bash");)
Not much point in a pic as the scratches do not show......:thumbs:GONE

Last edited:
Does anyone want this?
I don’t really want to post it as it’s Glass and will be costly.
Collect from Birmingham or Solihull. I do travel the country so might drop off if not too remote but could be anytime in the year.
Tom

would love this (I have a link to concorde...), however this SHOULD go to someone that needs it for a pin :)

ok - lets see if someone needs it for their Pin first :)

However if no-one has a supersonic out there then will hapilly take it off your hands :)

Plus, am in Birmingham fairly regularly, so no issues with picking up :)

ok - lets see if someone needs it for their Pin first :)

However if no-one has a supersonic out there then will hapilly take it off your hands :)

Plus, am in Birmingham fairly regularly, so no issues with picking up :)
Hi, i have had no further interest in this so it’s yours if you still want it.
Tom

Posted these but with all the site upgrade they disappear, so here they are again.
Spare Solder Station Tips free to anyone who has a unit they will fit.
20180210_160324.jpg

No, they don't fit in mine :(:(

Looks like the other ones that went earlier are the ones for my iron.

Cheers

This time Freebie Sunday..... Suitable for someone doing a FT refurb. Not in bad nick - a few spider-cracks by the whale screw holes, however definately usable!!

ft.jpg

Cost - whatever postage is (suspect around £4-5)

just having a small clearout,heres a few freebies if anyone can use them,just paypal me postage,can split if required.all the plastics are broken but may be of use to someone.
postage if split would be 65p for freeplay card,£2.90 for anything that includes the capacitor or the creech hologram bulb holder,rest of stuff would be £1.00.
cheers
john
P1010633.JPG P1010634.JPG P1010637.JPG P1010636.JPG
cap,rectifier & diodes now gone!
metal posts now gone gone!
apron card now gone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom