What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie Friday

Another Thomas freebie today; Retro Refurbs kindly sent the replacement translite due to courier damage of the first.
The original tube was crushed and has caused multiple creases/ripples (visible over Pete in the photo) It could still make a cool piece of Pin Room art and the creases may lessen with gentle heat being applied (maybe??) If you want it please shout, tube postage is £6 via Royal Mail. Thanks
I would like it if it’s still available, go nicely on my wall😎

Another Thomas freebie today; Retro Refurbs kindly sent the replacement translite due to courier damage of the first.
The original tube was crushed and has caused multiple creases/ripples (visible over Pete in the photo) It could still make a cool piece of Pin Room art and the creases may lessen with gentle heat being applied (maybe??) If you want it please shout, tube postage is £6 via Royal Mail. Thanks

View attachment 176681
Yes please if still not taken?

Thanks Ronnie

Gorgar owners
Some drop stickers and coin inserts a friend made for me. Just pay postage.
F53D249D-972B-4970-963A-F6FE78C3F82A.jpeg

Printed out manual for Secret Service, if you want it before goes in the bin let me know. Machine went yonks back....

339747781_1458758098297087_4084948922432280878_n.jpg

339742156_6217694631625053_1565529071529077780_n.jpg

Stern Spike 2 Subwoofer -

Taken out my GZ in favour of pin sound sub. Literally weeks old

Just pay postage or collect - It’s in a sub box and ready to go

It's silver, it's a ball and lights up groovy, could it be used on top of something?
Free to pickup from Basingstoke, or can post EVRI
IMG_20230522_120929.jpg
IMG_20230522_120938.jpg
IMG_20230522_121012.jpg
for £4.44 (this thing is 1.6Kg!)

It lights up a kind of gold colour, I thought it would be awesome as a Gold Ball topper to activate when the gold ball is in play, but it's very heavy.

I’ll take it if still available
Free shipping to ex-DEC colleagues, ping me your address :thumbs:

McFarland Shrek figures just pay postage.
1st dibs to anyone with the pin but regardless anyone wanna save em from landfill.

Col

IMG_1545.jpeg

NOW CLAIMED

Dance mat for PC works great with emulators and some great freebie downloads about.
Danced on for a week till Gabe got bored as per usual.

FOC Just pay postage

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_1547.jpeg

Last edited:
philips 1500uf 63v caps,brand new(ebay seller sent me the wrong ones,refunded me and said I could keep them,but they are no use to me).FREE just cover the p&p

capswrong.jpeg

Cheeky bump for these Mando ramps, as usual just pay the postage.
Edit: Now Taken

Last edited:
Here's something for those past it skaters on here, you know yourself you can't no longer pull an Ollie on a deck. This Nintendo Switch game will give you that nostalgic feeling without getting up from the arm chair.

TH.jpeg

This Nintendo Switch Skater Game will be sent 2nd class mail unrecorded so the Royal Mail delivery attempts may be more than Tony's actual attempt to land that 720, so be aware, However if you want it drop me a PM with your address. I have been back and forth and the post recently so there is no cost to you whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom