What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Free: playfield glass (widebody and regular)

Expired Due to no activity

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I've just installed several sheets of @aaronhicksuk PDI glass, so I have spare used widebody and regular glass going for free before it gets smashed by the dog etc.

Anyone is welcome to a sheet or two, as long as you don't mind collecting it from HP14 3HU.

(A donation to Bloodwise (https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paul-rubens) is encouraged if you take some but not obligatory)

Bugger. I could do with a couple of sheets but alas to far away.

I pass High Wycombe regularly so could easily get some of it to Birmingham? Possibly further north given time as we have a project soon to start in Bradford....also in Weston Super Mare once a week, Gloucester area...etc....

I am picking up a sheet of glass next week for a forum member whilst passing, anyone want me to grab them one also?

Is there a widebody one going still available for collection at Pinfest? To Fit RoadShow?

HI dont suppose you have any to fit old wide bally's - space inv/paragon etc?
thanks in adv, Andy

Back
Top Bottom