What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Free for collection 1 x Video Jukebox cabinets

mark adams

Registered
2 of them, one a sound leisure, the other another make whose name escapes me right now.
both have 15" touch screens, I do have some Sound Leisure Amps knocking about that i can throw in, No PC's in either though
Great for projects - come and get them... I need the space

Interested.... Any pics?? (only because if i disappear and come back with a couple the usual 10k questions will surely follow...)

also to get an idea of rough size :)

I could potentially pick up and ship via work if it is anywhere near Norwich - may take the other one for myself :p

Shipping via work would be like £15

I'll get photos tonight for you.
I think i have one of those wall mount brackets for said cabinet in the garage somewhere too

Also interested, be a nice project for next year, would depend where they/you are though.......
But I'll get in the orderly queue :)

Hey @mark adams - assuming I am second in line (I know there is always DM's etc) - where abouts are you sir as I can pop and see family in Newmarket if you are near there.

photos attached for all to peruse, I am based in North Cambridgeshire (PE16)

Attachments

• %5iKbC0VT2WC8FsaMZXxWg.jpg
    %5iKbC0VT2WC8FsaMZXxWg.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 47
  • GtHQe2TRTiKuguLT1qTkIw.jpg
    GtHQe2TRTiKuguLT1qTkIw.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 46
  • xX8WKHCMRZ6dnzdnYpHKuA.jpg
    xX8WKHCMRZ6dnzdnYpHKuA.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 46
  • nxvPBTfdSnmvTPllsnvKIg.jpg
    nxvPBTfdSnmvTPllsnvKIg.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 45
  • sqzPt3txQHuAe48W%gHM1g.jpg
    sqzPt3txQHuAe48W%gHM1g.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 44
  • XQ0AI2fQSN+bvtN5X4dvkA.jpg
    XQ0AI2fQSN+bvtN5X4dvkA.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 43
How soon do they need to be gone sir, I may be able to get there after work tomorrow if I am near the top of the list?

Even better would be if one of the lads could pickup for me as they are based around that way doing the engineering works and could drop back at the office for me :p

@James and @MartinY (via pm) were at the front of the queue. As soon as is practicable to remove would be good, we don't get home until 5:10pm though so it'd have to be after that.
I'll PM my contact details to you.

If @James ends up with both and be willing to ship via work then let me know.
But no worries if not as I expect these have homes by now :)

@James is collecting both this evening, thank you everyone.
I also have a massive TouchTunes Jukebox, half converted to a 19" touchscreen that I no longer want, this thing is Huuuuge if anyone wants it.

I'll have a look tonight :p - the smaller one will probably be for my Pinshed TBH but the bigger one might be good for @Justin

TouchTunes video cabinet still available, modified to take a 19" touchscreen which is included, along with a working note reader, original TouchTunes PC also available if you want it plus the BOSE speakers from inside the cabinet.
Free to Take Away....

@James is collecting both this evening, thank you everyone.
I also have a massive TouchTunes Jukebox, half converted to a 19" touchscreen that I no longer want, this thing is Huuuuge if anyone wants it.

wow, the lurcher of the forum takes both seems wee bit greedy if I say so myself. He seems to get all the good free stuff on here

wow, the lurcher of the forum takes both seems wee bit greedy if I say so myself. He seems to get all the good free stuff on here

I prefer whippet...

What have I done to grind your gears @Atlantis ? - if there is anything you need that I have been given as a freebie and I have no use for it, anyone on the forum, except you, is welcome to it :p

But seriously, if you needs something I got from a freebie, I am not precious - Christ - It's Only Pinball!

Pretty interested in any jukebox stuff you have - and screens. If you PM me a list I will chuck in a site donation OR payment to your fave charity or plain cash if you want some!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom